Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Dance and a birthday


Here are my girls - posing like normal. Samantha was so excited to go to her first High School Dance!
She and her friend Donna went out to a sushi dinner all by themselves and then I picked them up and we went to another friends house for pre-dance pictures.



Sam tried a new hair style. She straightened her bangs and poofed up the curls in the back.





Here are all the girls. They felt like they were on the red carpet. All the parents were taking pictures - the flashes were non-stop.
They all looked so wonderful and they were all so excited! None of them had dates, which I for one think was wonderful. They all went and danced with everyone.
Daniel went as well - he got ready at a friends house and had bunches of fun. They all went out to Bucca De Peppo's (a family style Italian place) then to the dance and then to another friends house for after the dance. He has promised to bring me pictures. When I get them I will post.
Today was Isabella's birthday. She woke up bright and early and got dress and asked when her friends were coming over (this was at 7:30am).
We had a pretty good day and picking up the house, cooking up some pork green chili for dinner and making a chocolate 'Little Mermaid' cake.
Here is Daniel making the cake.
Poor Ariel has quite a tan - but we did our best.
She picked a chocolate cake - the funny thing is that she really doesn't like eating cake.
She was just excited to open her gifts.
Look at my beautiful 4 year old! Here she is posing with her new jewelry box from Grandma Liz.
Isabella also got the 'Camp Rock' movie from Sam, a guitar and microphone from Daniel and an kid friendly MP3 player from mom and dad.
All in all she made out.
Her 'friend' birthday party will be next weekend at the Children's museum. I think it will be fun - the best part is that I can leave the clean up to someone else!
Well - sorry for the quick update tonight - I am tired and 6am comes quick.
I am looking forward to a nice quiet week - we will see if it works out or not...
Until then - Love to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone!! Sam...your hair looks a lot like Mariah's. I posted a pic on our site, but not sure how well you can tell. You look absolutely adorable!!! Tell Isabella Happy Birthday from all of us!! We miss you and cant wait to see you soon!!! PS. Check out our updates if you want. I finally got some pics uploaded on to it.
    Love you all!!! The Langs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All,
    The pics are great! Izi looks so grown up. Sam is beautiful as usual and I love Daniels hair! He looks kind of thin but then I'm kinda not. Hope Izi is enjoying her time with Grandpa. Tell her I miss her and am looking forward to seeing her in her new clothes after she goes shopping! Our card is on the way.
    Love you all and miss you terribly. Fall is coming soon and we are trying to get everything done before winter. I'm actually looking forward to the holidays this year... first time in a long time huh. Still miss Matt but am going to do up the house for the holidays like he would do.
    George is doing well after his surgery. He ended up having 4 hernias! So the operation took twice as long as I thought. He says to say Hi and he loves you all. Looking forward to the photos of Daniel at the dance.
    Lots of Love from
    Gramma Tina

    ReplyDelete

Layer/Gray Family

My photo
Layer/Gray family includes Jeremy, Dawn, Isabella, Daniel and Samantha. We are active, opinionated and fun loving!