Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March 7th - Samantha is back in surgery

So Samantha was ready to move forward and asked for a time sooner than later for her surgery.  She is actually back in surgery right now.  The last week has flown by - we have been visiting different prosthetists and we have seen many many great options for her prosthetic.  She is focusing on the positives and for the most part is happy with her decision.


This morning was hard.  Even though we know this is the best thing for her, it is and will be hard. 


I will post later tonight with more details and let everyone know her state of mind.


love to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I am wishing for the best for Sam. Thank you for sharing this, I often think about your family and wonder how she is doing. This must have been a tough decision, but Sam is smart and tough and will make the best of it I'm sure. I'll be sending positive, healing thoughts for a speedy recovery!
    Debbie Decker

    ReplyDelete

Layer/Gray Family

My photo
Layer/Gray family includes Jeremy, Dawn, Isabella, Daniel and Samantha. We are active, opinionated and fun loving!