Monday, April 28, 2008

Full Circle

This will be a short one tonight. This past weekend was wonderful. Full of activity (but not too full). Samantha went to a birthday party on Saturday evening and went to a movie on Sunday afternoon. Daniel helped Jeremy build a new bench in the front garage to prepare the space for some new tools Jeremy wants to get. Daniel also went on a bike ride with Isabella and me.

We ended the weekend having some dinner with friends.

Today weather was mild and a bit overcast - kind of like my mood. The morning started with me feeling a bit overwhelmed as usual trying to get all the kids dressed and lunches and deal with work. But things got done... All three got to school and had wonderful days.

This week the big kids - Daniel and Samantha - are with their dad. And while I miss them, it gives Jeremy and I time to hang out with Isabella and have some quiet time together once she goes to bed. Although all we did tonight was watch a bit of TV.

I got the request to put more pictures on the site and I have been looking at other blogs to get some ideas. I will work on it this week.

Alrighty then - I am going to hit the sack. Sweet dreams - Love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layer/Gray Family

My photo
Layer/Gray family includes Jeremy, Dawn, Isabella, Daniel and Samantha. We are active, opinionated and fun loving!