Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Day of Love


Valentines day in our home isn't a really big deal - I like to think everyday is a day of love for us. -- lol.

Isabella however, did have a great day yesterday. She filled out her cards and we brought treats for the Valentines Day party at her school. They had so many sweet treats that the kids (including Isabella) were turning them away - what a surprise!

Our friends Phil and Cori brought Jeremy a heart shaped cookie and a bike magazine yesterday - so he got his sweets too!





Here is Isabella in her Valentines day hat! Grandma Liz was telling her that not everyone is a hat person - but she definitely was! Totally Cute!





I took these other pictures when the girls were watching the Grammys on Sunday. Guess who was performing? One guess - the Jonas Brothers - what a surprise. As you can see, Samantha is looking wonderful - even bedridden.


















Jeremy is doing well but he decided he wanted to stay one more night - just to make sure his lung isn't leaking. The pump has been turned off all day today and he is still pink! All good.
His Uncle John and cousin Sean came for a visit. Damien was here at the hospital when we arrived this morning. We decided to give him a bit of a rest this afternoon while we took Isabella home and I made him some dinner. I then came back and we had a nice dinner together - kind of a date... :)

I told Jeremy he should update his facebook - post "here a hole, there a hole, everywhere a hole - hole". He has 2 holes in the front of his chest and one in his back where the scopes went in.

He has been up and walking around pretty good so I am sure he will do fine once we get him home - even better when he can get a full nights sleep.

I know I am ready for a good nights sleep as well. When Jeremy doesn't sleep at home - our dog Roxy thinks it is her duty to take his place - I actually has to sleep horizontal in our king size bed because both dogs and the cat took over. I guess I am just too soft - I can't kick them out like Jeremy does.

We got a bit of snow last night - I am glad for the moisture but the warmer days last week make me stir crazy for spring. Spring is my favorite time of year. I should probably start planning my gardens and searching for seeds. I am super excited because I have an outside greenhouse and a bigger veggie garden this year - yahoo! Hopefully we will be able to enjoy more of the summer this year.

Have a great weekend - Love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layer/Gray Family

My photo
Layer/Gray family includes Jeremy, Dawn, Isabella, Daniel and Samantha. We are active, opinionated and fun loving!