Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home Again!

The Gilmore Girls did it - we watched the last episode and Samantha declared she was ready to go. We got home around 5 pm this evening.

Samantha is doing great - did you expect anything less?

Isabella is so cute - I was excited to see her. Even after being gone from home for a week and not seeing her since Sunday - I still took the back seat to her friend Reagan from across the street.

Jeremy still has the chest tube in but he is feeling back to normal which is good. He is meeting with his doctor tomorrow morning - I am assuming the chest tube will come out. He is also hoping to learn if there is anything he can do to prevent this from happening again.

Work was busy today but one more day down until the weekend. I am cutting this short tonight - I get to sleep in my own bed tonight - Yahoo!

love to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angel,
    You sound so much better tonight. I'm glad you are home with your family. If you hadn't come home today, I was thinking of flying out tomorrow. I worry about you and Jeremy both. What caused it this time? I hope that the next 4 weeks go by fast for Sami and that the graft takes. I just know it will. Tell everyone I love them and I'll take with you this weekend. Love you all so much,
    Night Angel,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Layer/Gray Family

My photo
Layer/Gray family includes Jeremy, Dawn, Isabella, Daniel and Samantha. We are active, opinionated and fun loving!