Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Sunny Sunday

Samantha got back from camp on Thursday afternoon. She had a great time but was ready to be home. She traveled with many of the kids she went thru chemo with - but because she was the oldest - she didn't get to camp with them. She was kept super busy and loves to brag how she beeped going thru airport security and that she kissed a fish... Yep you heard that one right. She wrote a whole story about her camp experience and has bunches and bunches of pictures. I thought I had all the pictures and was going to put together a slide show - but low and behold - they are missing.

Samantha is with her dad this next week - so as soon as I get her story and the corresponding pictures I will put it all together. There is another camp she want to go to - I have to get the paper work in tomorrow and Sam and Daniel will head off to camp again on July 13th.

Everyone else is doing well. Daniel is having a great time - working when catering gigs come up and then relaxing all the other times. He gets to sleep in until noon everyday - oh I how I miss those days... :) I try to sleep in every once in a while - but I usually only make it to 8am or so.

Daniel got a chance to go to the Renaissance Festival and he came home with a funny looking shirt declaring he has found his calling. I will try to get a picture and post it later. Then today there was a day long concert and he and his friends went. We ran into a little dilemma today. Daniel wanted the van to go to his concert, Jeremy went up to the land to set up the tipi and I had the Miracle 2008 party planning meeting. With only 2 cars - I decided to ride my bike to the meeting - need to train for the Courage Classic. My ride was 23 miles to the meeting - so I got a 45 mile ride under my belt. For the most part I feel good - a bit tired. I think I need to plan my meals better so I can keep my energy level up for the whole ride.

Just think that in 5 weeks - I will do the same mileage 3 days in a row. I guess the true measure will be how I feel tomorrow!

Needless to say I am ready to hit the sack so I will be signing off for now.

As soon as the Miracle 2008 Party web site is up and running - I will post it.

Until then - Love to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layer/Gray Family

My photo
Layer/Gray family includes Jeremy, Dawn, Isabella, Daniel and Samantha. We are active, opinionated and fun loving!