Monday, July 14, 2008

Tag - Along




Isabella has started to ride the tag-a-long with Jeremy. She gets so excited to put on her helmet and ride. You would think that as much as we like to ride bikes in our home that she would be a natural. Izi got a bike for her first birthday, but she doesn't like to ride it. Even now that she tried the tag-a-long and loves it - she is determined not to ride her bike until she is 4.

Tonight was really warm and so we decided to hit the park. I don't know if you can tell from the pictures above (I tried to get close) but she is wearing her signature skirt with her princess flip flops. I just think it is so funny that she does everything in her skirt.
Well the big kids got off to camp just fine. Samantha was a bit subdued, but she got to see Savannah (her companion from Wapiyapi) and Daniel found his camp friends as well. It is a beautiful camp North West of where we live - about an hour and a half drive.
They will be coming home on Saturday morning - which is super busy already. Chris will be picking the kids up because Isabella has a birthday party. Saturday - Jeremy will be doing his 50 mile mountain bike race as well. Then we have the big Jonas Brothers concert. So far I have an extra ticket - one of Samantha's friends can't make it. I suppose if I can't find someone to buy it - Isabella will be going. Poor Daniel - he has his hopes on going to Tom Petty - but tickets are $100 a piece and Chris has a scheduling conflict. I know Chris is still working on it - but it may be a long shot.
I got on my bike tonight and my knee feels good - I didn't push it - but I think with some Advil and ice - I will try a long ride this weekend.
Oh - something I have been trying to forget - but my laptop crashed again Saturday morning. It just won't power up (I am using Samantha's - which doesn't like me much either it seems). The IT guys think it is a bad system board. I am hoping to get it replaced and be back in business tomorrow afternoon - keep your fingers crossed that the hard drive was not affected.
Ok - I am signing off for tonight - boring I know - but I just had to share Isabella's pictures. I don't know if I just forgot what Dan and Sam were like at this age - or if I was just too busy during that time of our life (we had just moved into a new home and I was getting that in order and starting to go back to work) - but I just love that Isabella has such a great imagination. She turns everything into a story and of course is constantly talking. I think the drama in her life is mellowing out - she seems to laugh a lot more and it is easier for me lately to get her smiling.
Well - I hope everyone is laughing and smiling more often too - Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there cuz! Thanks for posting on my site. I love to read the comments, and YES, we are wearing our Supersam shirts. We are super excited to walk in her Honor! Gabe is getting to be big, but he is still a handful! Isabella looks big in that picture too, and we just saw her not long ago. Amazing how fast they grow up! I remember when Katelyn and Sam were playing bratz together!!! Love ya! Talk to you soon!
    Heath

    ReplyDelete

Layer/Gray Family

My photo
Layer/Gray family includes Jeremy, Dawn, Isabella, Daniel and Samantha. We are active, opinionated and fun loving!