Friday, May 9, 2008

Full House

Daniel had his wisdom teeth removed this morning. It all went well and now he is playing video games with a friend. Isabella has a friend over as well playing dolls and Samantha is chilling eating ice cream and reading her latest People magazine with one of her friends.

Is anyone counting? That is 6 kids - ages 3 to 16. When Daniel's friend arrived around 6pm - I asked him if he was hungry and needed anything to eat since the kids were eating their dinners. His answer was no I am fine - just had dinner. Since then he has eaten Hot Cheetos, a cheese burrito, chips, 2 ice cream bars, a Popsicle and then decided that he and Daniel should make cupcakes. If I didn't have to go to the grocery store before, I do now...

It is wonderful to have a house full. This is how it should be. All the kids gabbing around the table.

Today was a better day - the weather was wonderful - sunny and mild. I am excited for this weekend - I am going to plant my garden and play with my house plants.

I will take some pictures and share on Sunday.

Until then - Happy Mother's Day to every mom out there - I hope you get many many hugs from your children and can relax or do what ever you want at least on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layer/Gray Family

My photo
Layer/Gray family includes Jeremy, Dawn, Isabella, Daniel and Samantha. We are active, opinionated and fun loving!